ar9170 is a GPL driver for the Atheros 802.11n USB chipset (AR9170).
The driver is now a part of wireless-testing.git.
- 802.11abgn/bgn (depending on hardware)
- 1 or 2 spatial streams for 802.11n (depending on hardware)
- 802.11 a/b/g
- Ad-hoc, monitor and station mode
- Cryptographic accelerator in station mode
not working yet
- Cryptographic accelerator in Ad-hoc mode
- Adaptive Noise Immunity
- Lots of other things
- AP mode (haven't found a way to properly transmit multicast frames after DTIM)