NOTE: This might change to account for the release of the peer-to-peer specification. If you have not yet made plans to attend, please check with firstname.lastname@example.org before doing so.
This event will be colocated with LinuxCon 2010. As this is a sponsored event, we need an accurate estimate of the number of attendees. Please add your name to the Attendees list below if you wish to join us for this event. Feel free to add to the Proposed Topics list as well.
Attendees are required to register for LinuxCon 2010 (August 10-12)
Early registration ($300) ends April 15, 2010.
LinuxCon Call For Participation closes March 31, 2010.
- Presenters will have their registration fees refunded.
- cfg80211/mac80211 issues with different channels on different virtual interfaces
- wifi direct integration issues
- powersaving in multi-interface scenarios
- automated testing of the drivers
- flow control on the MAC layer
- John W. Linville
- Luis R. Rodriguez
- Lukas Turek, Tomas Dulik