Driver for Ralink PCI devices RT2760, RT2790, RT2860, RT2880, RT2890 & RT3052.
Please see the device list.
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Hardware List of devices from the project site.
- Monitor Mode
- Station Mode
- AP Mode
- TX aggregation
- HW crypto
- Multi BSS in AP mode
not working yet
- 11n support (mainly RX aggregation)
- Automatic MAC address assignment for more then one AP interface
- Warning "invalid TX_STA_FIFO content" gets issued sometimes, maybe only in conjunction with tx aggregation? Needs investigation.
- AMPDU RX aggregation
- AMSDU RX aggregation (needs special handling since the hw already extracts the 802.3 frames out of the AMSDU and cuts of the 802.11 header)
TX power compensation for temperature variation (AsicGetAutoAgcOffset in ralink legacy drivers)
- SoC devices (rt3050, rt3051 and rt3052) don't need firmware