Driver for Ralink PCI devices RT2760, RT2790, RT2860, RT2880, RT2890 & RT3052.
Please see the device list.
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Hardware List of devices from the project site.
- Monitor Mode
- Station Mode
- AP Mode
- TX aggregation
- HW crypto
- Multi BSS in AP mode
not working yet
- 11n support (mainly RX aggregation)
- Automatic MAC address assignment for more then one AP interface
- Warning "invalid TX_STA_FIFO content" gets issued sometimes, maybe only in conjunction with tx aggregation? Needs investigation.
- AMPDU RX aggregation
- AMSDU RX aggregation (needs special handling since the hw already extracts the 802.3 frames out of the AMSDU and cuts of the 802.11 header)
- SoC devices (rt3050, rt3051 and rt3052) don't need firmware