Driver for Ralink PCI devices RT2760, RT2790, RT2860, RT2880, RT2890 & RT3052.
Please see the device list.
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Hardware List of devices from the project site.
- Monitor Mode
- Station Mode
- AP Mode
not working yet
- 11n support (mainly aggregation)
- Beaconing needs to handle DTIM count and broadcast buffering
- Limit txpower by eeprom values to not send with more then 100% tx power
- Warning "invalid TX_STA_FIFO content" gets issued sometimes, maybe only in conjunction with tx aggregation? Needs investigation.
- Bridging of rt2800pci AP mode interfaces seems to be broken.
- SoC devices (rt3050, rt3051 and rt3052 don't need firmware)