Due to venue space limitations, this is an invitation-only event, colocated with Netconf 2009.
- Coffee and tea is served at 8am, and the meeting will start at 9am on both days.
Saturday September 19, 2009
- how to deal with staging drivers
- how upstream can better serve needs of distributions
- how to leverage distributions for testing/maintenance/etc
- improving userland interfaces / interfacing with userland tools
- how to get more thorough/consistent/timely/broad testing
Sunday September 20, 2009
- what features are we missing? what to do next?
- Bluetooth 3 wifi transport / mac80211 interaction
- (u-)APSD implementation / userspace API if necessary
- Virtual radio enhancements
- Frequency broker retake
- mac80211-hwsim userspace "air"
- spatial multiplexing powersave
- queue flush before scan/etc. (disassoc?)